As a Navy veteran-owned small business, SJS Executives, LLC proudly participates in the Navy’s Seaport-e IDIQ under contract #N00178-16-D-9022, which enables all NAVSEA Program Executive Offices, Directorates and field activities to purchase world-class professional support services from SJS using a streamlined online process.
Our Seaport-e contract vehicle is valid through 2019; individual task orders may last up to April 2024. SJS is pre-vetted and approved to perform services within Zone 3, the Mid Atlantic.
Through SeaPort-e, SJS Executives, LLC provides the Navy with high-caliber engineering, technical and programmatic support services across the following functional areas:
- Research and Development (R&D) Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information Systems (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trails Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
There are no current task orders.
Team Members and Capabilities
SJS Executives, LLC is not currently teamed with other entities on Seaport-e initiatives.
Point of Contact
The SJS Executives, LLC point of contact for SeaPort-e initiatives and customer satisfaction is:
Vice President of Government Solutions
SeaPort-e Quality Assurance Program
Our comprehensive Quality Assurance Program (QAP) fuses aspects of the ISO 9000 Quality Management Standard, the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Lean Six Sigma into one comprehensive system that addresses quality from multiple vantage points.
SJS’s ISO 9000-based quality management system emphasizes thorough documentation and standardization of all work practices to ensure consistent quality; continuous process improvement efforts to identify and close quality gaps in a proactive fashion; rigorous recordkeeping for full accountability, traceability, and transparency; impeccable customer service; and frequent measuring and monitoring of internal performance metrics, including during routinely scheduled internal audits.
The Baldridge Excellence Framework for quality control is a management approach that enables SJS to function as a world class, high-performing organization that follows systematic, comprehensive and unified business processes that interoperate smoothly. These business processes are evaluated and improved over time by tracking internal metrics, benchmarking our performance against similar organizations, and performing continuous self-assessment and analysis, as mandated by the Baldrige Framework.
The third major component of the SJS quality management system is Lean Six Sigma (LSS), which also emphasizes monitoring metrics to help reduce time, labor, variation in workmanship and defects. A key tenet of LSS is waste reduction to streamline processes, cut costs and improve efficiency, which dovetails well with Seaport-e objectives to curtail costs on a regular basis.