SJS Executives, LLC (SJS), also doing business as SJS Industrial, possesses more than 250 professional, industrial and technical full time employees who work at military and federal facilities in more than 10 states from coast to coast.
Professional Labor Categories
The SJS workforce includes professionals from the following labor categories:
- Engineers and engineering technicians across multiple disciplines including structural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Construction management personnel including Planners
- Industrial hygienists and occupational health and safety technicians
- Program Managers (PMs) and related administrative professionals
- Human Resources (HR)
- Training and Education
Industrial Skilled Trades
SJS manages dozens of highly skilled, in-demand trades employees across a variety of disciplines, including:
- Boiler operators and mechanics
- Forklift Operators
- HVAC technicians
- Heavy equipment operators and mechanics
- High voltage electricians (HVEs)
- Marine cargo handlers
- Powder coaters
- Transportation workers
SJS industrial skilled trades personnel have licenses and certifications that validate their credentials.