Navy SeaPort NxG
Seaport Next Generation (NxG) Contract Vehicle
As a Navy veteran-owned small business, SJS Executives, LLC proudly participates in the Navy’s Seaport Next Generation (NxG) IDIQ under contract #N0017819D8522, which enables the Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps (USMC) to purchase world-class Engineering, Technical and Programmatic Support Services from SJS using a streamlined online process.
SJS’s NxG vehicle is valid through 2024; individual task orders may be awarded as late as January 1, 2024 and last as long as January 2029. SJS is pre-vetted and approved to perform Seaport engineering and professional services nationwide and OCONUS.
If you are a business interested in teaming with SJS on a specific Seaport opportunity, please contact our Director of Strategic Development, Scott Bruce, to discuss your project or proposal.
Using Seaport NxG, Navy and Marine Corps agencies can collaborate with SJS on Engineering projects as well as Program Management projects.
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Services
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
There are no current task orders.
Team Members and Their Capabilities
Veteran Enterprise Technology Services, LLC (VETS) provides technology, systems engineering, construction and program management support services. For more information, please go to: vet-techservices.com
Point of Contact
The SJS point of contact responsible for SeaPort NxG project execution and customer satisfaction is:
Roger LaPlante, Chief Operating Officer
The SJS point of contact responsible for Seaport NxG business development, proposals, sales, teaming and subcontracting is:
Scott Bruce, Director of Strategic Initiatives
(757) 502-4103 x105
SeaPort NxG Quality Assurance Program
The comprehensive SJS Executives, LLC Quality Assurance Program (QAP) for SeaPort Next Generation task orders fuses aspects of the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard, the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the Lean Six Sigma management philosophy into one robust system that addresses quality from multiple vantage points.
SJS’s ISO 9001-based quality management system (QMS) emphasizes thorough documentation and standardization of all work practices to ensure consistent quality; continuous process improvement to identify and close quality gaps in a proactive fashion; rigorous recordkeeping for full accountability, traceability, and transparency; impeccable customer service; and frequent measuring and monitoring of internal performance metrics, including routinely scheduled internal audits.
The Baldridge Excellence Framework for quality control is a management approach that enables SJS to function as a world class, high-performing organization that follows systematic, comprehensive and unified business processes that interoperate smoothly. These business processes are evaluated and improved over time by tracking internal metrics, benchmarking our performance against similar organizations, and performing continuous self-assessment and analysis, as mandated by the Baldrige Framework.
The third major component of the SJS quality management system is Lean Six Sigma (LSS), which also emphasizes monitoring metrics to help reduce time, labor, variation in workmanship and defects. A key tenet of LSS is waste reduction to streamline processes, cut costs and improve efficiency, which dovetails well with Seaport NxG objectives to curtail costs on a regular basis.
For More Information About SeaPort NxG
To learn more about the SeaPort Next Generation IDIQ, please contact the SeaPort Program Management Office via email (SEAPORT_EPCO.email@example.com).